Who am I ?
- seem look like one of Chinese film title -
When I was child I like to make simple stories - extremely full of imagination. But My education schedule become heavier and only have a little spare time so I quit to write. Through this blog I'd like to write some stories mmmhhh.. maybe its 20 % simple story en 40 % about me and the others 40 % about me too..
I like to learn something new but it must be a good ones to improve myself.
I've got my bachelor degree at UPN'Veteran'Jatim university (one of private university in Indonesia) major in chemical engineering degree. Not being accepted in state university is my 1st shock..en the 2nd shock is when I can't pass my last industrial design so I've to repeat it 3 months later-make me don't get my cumlaude-..My Lord why its happening to me ??. But I learn something from this : There is a beautiful plan from God to me in each sorrow and make me being stronger and stronger..
I used to work as English instructor (That's why most of my writing in this blog will be in English); School teacher and private teacher ( I love this hobby and I'll continue it even I'm not a teacher anymore ); General Affair ( I like this job because I always meet foreigner even they are an auditor for my company ); Secretary/Accounting of private company ( I know the owner and he's very kind to me so I treat him as if he is my father ); Marketing of Bank...
Can U imagine that my work experience is totally different from my educational background. Thanks God !! I've got the right one now-Chemical Laboratory staff in state power plant-
Everyone and everything surrounding me is my best teacher. Learning more and more is a good thing I have to be done but I can't reach it all ..You know why? because I think World is not enough for you..
Do I miss something in my writing ?
Jumat, 20 Maret 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar