Sabtu, 11 April 2009

Asmarandana Darah Barata


This long weekend I did nothing at home. Just spent my time with family and friends. I read some books that I haven't finished yet. One book make me interested in..'asmarandana darah barata-Love theory of getting a good descendant' by wawan susetya.

First time when I bought this book, I hesitate and so embarrassed to buy it especially when I paid at cashier. I thought it's contain is 'aneh-aneh' but I'm absolutely wrong..Its really a good book ! This book full of morality message but believe me you will get confused with ancestry-genealogy of each characters in it so my suggestion don't be so serious when you read it but catch moral message from it. :-)


Here is the synopsis :
Do you believe that our ancestry quality can be planned before you meet your spouse? The secret is in ourselves. A good character you're maintained is the staple, Live in society is the container, and the tools is hard working-rigen (dexterous)-gemi (economical)-nastiti (carefully)-sumerep ing petang (wise)-ngelmu (knowledge)-tumemen ing sedya (focus on step)-en nyegah kayun (emotional control).
Emotional controlled is a main tool to fight against a tempt from circumstances. If we cannot control it then means you create your own bad fate. On the other hand, If we willing to be patient and take concern in circumstances you will find your candle of life. Glorious and honourable will follow you and your achestry..


Above all, I am conscious that nobody is perfect. We're just weak human who wants to get better en better in their life..human who wants to live happily ever after..human who have passion /desire in their life.

Adapted from : AsDB book

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar