Almost these two weekends I have no plan and go nowhere. I spent my time at home.
I intend to doing my last activities that I've missed for six months because of my training schedule.
Hhhmmm.. Let's start :
At 05.00 a.m after getting praying I start cleaning my house - to broom, to mop, to wash the clothes - quietly and quickly. It's like doing fitness in the morning. Although I've lost 50% of my power but I feel satisfied with the result..
At 06.00 a.m I go to traditional market to buy all things for cooking. When I arrived at the market, I start bargaining with the sellers. It's so interesting to get things with the lower price than the sellers offered. Finally I get all the things I need for cooking.
At 07.00 a.m I'm ready to cook and I don't let my mother to help me. I want to do it by myself. Today I'd like to make traditional food "bothok" and "asem-asem ikan laut". Special appearance of "bothok' coz it is covered by banana leaves and steamed for one hour-mmhh.. I really like this- During training I can't find these kind of food in restaurant or mall even in Udiklat (training center for power plant). Finally I prepared my foods in dining room. I hope my family like it, the important things for a cook is when the consumers satisfied with our foods. Oh Thanks my grandmother-Muntinah deHaas- U've created me become truly woman. She taught me all the things to become a good woman-wife-and mother- (he..he grew up before d'time). May God Bless You in Heaven..I miss and often remember you when I stand in the kitchen.
At 09.00 I've finished all my activities in the morning. Now its my turn to spent time with friends or my baby-cute-little nephew.. :-)
Maybe for some people it is bored activities in the morning but It means a lot for me..
Maybe for some people this activities wasting time and energy so you can ask someone else to do it but I really enjoy it ..
Or Maybe next time when you're so busy and have no time to do it you will forget this activities but deepin my heart I really miss it and try to spend time for this activity..
Minggu, 03 Mei 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar