



Pusiingg banget yen mikirin secercah impian yang belum terwujud. Will it come True or Not ?
When I was a child, my family from Holland en Germany often visit families in Indonesia..I was so happy when they came to visit us here. It was my big hope to meet all families in Holland, touching snow,get family reunion there. I was also dreaming to continue my study in Holland and until now it haven't come true. Getting a good job give me a hope to reach my dream. Unfortunately I'm still in training so I'm not sure Could I reach my dream soon? Some reason make me sure it will not come true :
- I'm still on job training , solution : be patient until get annual leave plus have enough money ..:-) Need more than one year..
- Regarding to my age..I'm not teenagers anymore and soon I've to get married..:-), solution : if I married so I'll go with my husband there but I think it will need uncertain time+so many considerations..
- I'm not sure my families in Holland will accept me warmly coz I wear veil now, my negative thinking is .. I look like terrorist (khuaayal dech) - most of them Christian - Do they accept me warmly ?..
Hhhhmmm..so I decide to make goal for reaching it. Going to Holland next year is my goal. Mungkin nggak ya???? Possible or not ? What I have to do?
Now I start saving more money and keep in touch with families there..(I'm trying now..) WISH ME LUCK..
Note : With Love for : Oma Kitzia+Opa Mozes, Oma Henny, Oma Zilla, Opa Willy+Oma Nelly, Oma Dina+Opa Victor ( who sick now-GBU ), Joyce Van de Pol+Benny, Joel Van de Pol,Valiant de Haas+Cedrik de Haas+Ivan de Haas ( wanna meet U all ), Om michel tureay+Gabriel, Om Johan de Haas+Sylvia, en All families there..Wish Me Luck.. by the way photo arrangement-nya berantakan hiks..hiks.. I'm not a good computer programmer HELP ME...
Almost come true..hehe, thank you Mas Anang you're a kind man, you deserve to get the best :-)
BalasHapus