Senin, 04 Mei 2009

Then . . . The Alarm Bell Rings . . .

Yesterday was a hard day for me .. For a while I lost my faith. Loosing my trust. Conflict between my logic-my heart-my feeling. No! It happen to me again. I don't believe my eyes, my ears, my mind and also my feeling. But I still believe in YOU..Keep my faith on YOU..Rest my life on YOU..Make sure YOU will give the best for me..Ya Rahman-Ya Rahiim.

Today is Monday,my first day activity in power plant this weekend. En this morning, I wanna do nothing & think nothing. During the journey to power plant I only sleep freely,trying to forget everything. As usual I arrive at my Lab at 07.00 a.m-1 hour early- than the others. When I try to open my Lab door then..I heard the alarm bell rings loudly from inside. Is there any fire attack inside? Where are the staffs? Is there no one inside? Why is it still quite inside? How if there is fire attack inside and only me know this accident? What should I do ? It make me hesitate to open my Lab door-it also force my brain for thinking after I decide to think nothing today- I walk around my lab and finally I take the corner door-I think this is the safest place if there is fire fighting inside :-) -. Open the door carefully, use my nose to smell if there any smoke, and use my eyes to find someone inside. The alarm bell rings so loudly inside, and grateful I meet one of staff Lab. He told me that the alarm bell is broken and keep ringing since yesterday. So that morning I have to use my ear protection to banned super noisy sound in that room. But I still on my bad mood. I put my bag and put my head on it, close my eyes, get dzikir to calm my mind - It take almost 0ne hour -
Finally when I open my eyes, I am ready to start activity this morning. Maybe it because of the alarm bell ringing, so it awake all of my logic, my ears, my eyes, and my mind..Do you think so ?

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar