Sabtu, 30 Mei 2009

Simple en Cheap Round Trip to Lumajang - East Java - Indonesia





This is the second time I spend my weekend at Anna's house at Penanggal-Lumajang-East Java-Indonesia. I go there with my best friend Amelia and Anna Maria. This time I take public transportation to reach that resort..why? coz I'd like to estimate the trip budget in order to promote some tourist resort to Joyce Van de Pol, Joel Van de Pol and their spouse, they will come in this june after they get their bachelor degree.. Miss U all after six years ago.

First place is Bamboo's jungle at Gerbang Mas. A lot of monkeys, big bat or we call it 'kalong' and a sacred fish are in there. It's so natural..that's why I visit this place for the second time. You can smell bamboo's leaves..huuaaahh..so freshy. 

Second place is Mount Sawur. This is the highest place in lumajang, from here you can see the whole view of lumajang from top and also coast. This place used for monitoring Semeru's Volcano activities.

And the third place is water source 'Tirta Sari'. Some people get swim there. We take some picture of Us. The special things from this place is the water sourse is not come from under the ground but comes from a lot of bamboo's tree behind this pool. In my opinion this bamboo's trees function as a filter.

When we get home, we drop by to Anna's brother field. It's harvesting time..all the field looks yellow like a gold. But we dont harvest rice..we pick some tomatoes there..collect it into a basket..take it home..and it's all free alias 'Gratis!' what a kind of them..

U know that sometimes I wanna live like a farmer..in quiet place..small family..Dont think too much..No circumstances influence..Oh What a simple life.. BUT sometimes we have to sacrifice that dream coz life is not as easy as like that :-) .

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar